We know your home is more than just a place to live – it’s somewhere you’re proud of and reflects who you are. When the time comes to making changes, whether it’s building a new home, replacing windows and doors, adding a sunroom or conservatory, you’ll want to work with a company that operates to the highest standards. For thirty years, Senator has been at the forefront of quality manufacturing. Over this time, Senator has been awarded Agrément Board Certification, the Q Mark, and many more accolades for quality. Investing in Senator’s quality is one of the most prudent additions you make to your home. Senator will add value to your property, while saving you significant energy and maintenance costs. Senator’s unique security systems will bring you peace of mind, knowing that the most secure windows and doors protect your home.
SEVEN REASONS TO CHOOSE SENATOR
All our products undergo rigorous tests to ensure that they are of the highest quality, durability and reliability.
2. Energy efficiency
With ever-increasing energy costs and growing environmental concerns, our windows have been designed to make the most efficient use of materials. Our standard range of products is Energy Saving Recommended and certified by NSAI and BFRC.
Our windows and doors range have been independently tested for enhanced security performance. They have corrosion-resistant high-security fittings for complete peace of mind and are internally glazed for maximum security.
4. Lead free
Our PVC products are manufactured using 100% lead-free materials – better for the environment and better for you.
All of our PVC and Aluminium products come with our famous 15-year guarantee.
6. Choice of styles, colours and finishes
The Senator Design team can create any style or finish of window or doors to meet your specific requirements.
Great heat – and sound insulation, which allows real and tangible savings of energy costs combined with a high comfort level.
We are proud of the quality of all of our products and are dedicated to providing you with the very best after sales service.
In 1985, in a fragmented and unregulated market, two men, Noel McSweeney and Des Corrigan, seized the opportunity to establish a window and door manufacturing company that would guarantee customers choice and quality. They called their new enterprise, Senator Windows.
Since that day, Senator has grown to be the market-leading PVC window and door manufacturer in Ireland. Having introduced industry-leading standards and having won numerous awards for quality, Senator has also achieved an unrivalled status in the marketplace. That growth and status have been achieved by constantly innovating and consistently developing our products and brand.
A quick glance at the history of Senator Windows demonstrates this very clearly:
- In 1987 Senator was the first company in Ireland to introduce safety glass as standard in patio doors.
- In 1989 Senator was the first Irish window company to be awarded Irish Agrement Board certification for quality.
- In 1991 senator was the first to be awarded ISO 9002 and the Q mark.
- In 1992 we became the first window company to introduce K-glass as standard in all windows. 11 years later, in 2003, it has become law as part of the Building Regulations. In 1998 we became the first Irish window company to achieve the coveted British Standards Institute Kite Mark
- In 2001 Senator was chosen by Pilkington to be the first window company in the world to supply Pilkington Activ Self-Cleaning glass to the market.
- In 2006 Senator Windows, by then easily the most recognizable brand in the industry, became part of the Gowan Group. This has allowed us to invest further in the brand and to ensure that we continue to make history in the window industry.
- In 2007 Senator doors were certified to the stringent PAS 24 security for doors.
- In 2009 we announced that we are now offering A rated casement windows as standard.
- In 2012 Senator Windows proudly announced that they were the first Irish Company to be awarded an A Energy Rating for their French doors under the BFRC’s new Door Energy Rating Scheme.
- In 2013 Senator Windows announces that its PVC products have successfully met European manufacturing safety standards to become the first Window Manufacturing Company in Ireland to register the CE mark.
- In 2014 Senator Windows introduced a 15 year guarantee on all new PVC and Aluminium doors and windows.
- In 2015 Senator Windows launches a new Sensations Aluminium range of windows and doors.