At Senator Windows we strive to provide you with the highest quality products and services. Please contact us with any queries or comments on 028 8224319 or email email@example.com
Window & Door Maintenance
TAKING CARE OF YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS
This information is designed to help you take care of your Senator Windows and doors.
• It is advisable to carry out routine maintenance twice a year, although this may need to be done more frequently in areas of high exposure.
• As a general rule, all parts exposed when the window is closed should be washed down with warm soapy water using a soft cloth, rinsed well and dried thoroughly.
• Avoid ammonia and abrasive cleaning agents, particularly on handles and other
• Parts exposed when the window or door is open should be simply wiped clean, removing grime from old lubricant, airborne debris and remain of insect life.
• Special attention should be paid to keep the drainage channels free and clear of blockages.
Moving parts and fixing should be treated as follows.
• A very light application of petroleum jelly or equivalent will keep the locking mechanism in good working order.
• A suitable acid and resin free grease or lubricant should be used in the sliding bars, gears and face plates.
• Maintenance of friction stays is critical and it is important to follow instruction for lubrication and adjustment.
• Check that all fixings are secure and properly
• Regularly clean the window panes and uPVC surrounds with warm soapy water.
• Twice a year wash down the uPVC with warm soapy water, rinse well and wipe dry.
Do not paint uPVC window frames
Avoid all paste and cream cleaners
Never use any type of bleach, solvent or abrasive.
Door Locking Mechanisms
To operate the lock insert the key into the cylinder, rotate the handle upwards; turn the key one complete revaluation to activate the deadbolt, which lock the whole mechanism. Release the handle.
Insert the key into cylinder lock and disengage dead bolt by turning one complete revolution. Depress the handle and open the door.
We value our customers and your feedback about the service you have received when interacting with us. Please fill out the customer satisfaction survey below to help us improve our service to you. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.